North Laurel was cited for its excellent location midway between Baltimore and Washington, DC, its low unemployment rate, and of course, the high-performing Howard County Public School System.
It also didn't hurt that we are adjacent to Columbia, MD, a Top Ten choice for best small cities (50,000 to 300,000) in America for the past decade (and #6 in the last rankings in 2014).
We knew we had a great place to live, and now the rest of the world does too!
- #23: North Laurel Maryland - Money Magazine Best Places to Live in America 2015 (8/14/15)
- Four DC Suburbs Rank Among the Best Places to Live, Magazine Says (The Washington Post, 8/18/15)
- Columbia, MD: Money Magazine Top Ten Places to Live for 2014 (10/4/14) - for the fifth consecutive time since 2006
- Schools for Autumn Walk Rank High in Maryland (11/26/14)
- History: Howard County Schools (9/14/12)
- About Autumn Walk and the Area