- Howard County has contracted with Keystone Utility Systems which will mail residents and businesses to schedule an appointment to access the meters.
- Keystone's meter replacement personnel will have uniforms and Howard County-issued photo IDs.
When you receive your notice:
- Call 1-877-587-2279 to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments are available Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Saturday appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Ensure that the meter is accessible by clearing obstructions around the water meter area.
- Have someone 18 years old or older present to admit the water meter installer.
For more information, visit the Bureau of Utilities' water meter replacement page: