Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Reporting Street Light Outages

You can report street lighting outages on the BG&E site:

You will be asked to provide the pole number and address, as well as your own name and address.

This form was used to report a couple of lights being out on our street over the past year (including one just this month), as well as to get a pole replaced when it was knocked over.

Routine outages such as burnt-out bulbs are generally addressed within 72 hours, weather permitting.

The BGE link is also listed on Autumn Walk's "Maintenance Tips" page linked at the top of this site:

A well-lit street contributes to the safety of our neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment